Event Manager for an event in Sydney! Contract role!
Our client is looking for an Event/Venue Manager to join their team on a contractual basis. Immediate start!
Key responsibilities will include;
- Venue Management
- Event Management
- Staff management and rostering
- Financial reporting and monitoring of costs
- Supplier management
- Creating and ensuring that the venues operating procedures are met
To be successful in this role you will possess;
- Experience working in venue management
- High level management skills and a keen eye for sound costing and budgeting
- Personal drive and an ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team
- Experience in major events
- Previous experience in developing strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, suppliers and other staff
- Team player
- Strong written, verbal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Computer skills
To apply please follow the links below and submit your application in Word format.
For more information regarding event positions follow us:
LinkedIn: Catalyst Consulting & Events
Facebook: Catalyst Consulting & Events
Please note that this role will be subject to background checks and you must have the right to live and work in this locationto apply for this job.